Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Zombified #1





For one of my final school projects we were given the creative freedom to illustrate any three things we wanted, they did how ever have to be related to one another. After bouncing around several ideas and finally narrowing it down to one, I decided to do a series of three zombie illustrations which I named "Zombified". My goal was set to do three vector based illustrations, using my friends and my self as models.

I will be posting all three illustrations, as well as the reference photos and sketches. I know I know, the reference photos look hilarious before any sketching is done. P.S The "fake blood" is maple syrup, red food coloring and a bit of water, got the job done in my opinion.

My first post will be the one I did of my self. Keep checking for the next three! Hope you enjoy.